Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some random stuff

Here's just some random things that I don't think I've posted before now . . .
Sorry if there are any repeats
Chris and Sasha hanging out in St. George

We redecorated Sasha's room a little and she's upgraded to a toddler bed . . . not sure if I did it too soon, but oh well. :)

Getting ready for the neighborhood Easter egg hunt around the circle. We love doing this every year with our neighbors, it is such a fun tradition!
Then Sunday we went up to Snowbird for Easter and some family ski time. It was a lot of fun and Sasha loves to ski! Her daddy couldn't be prouder!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Lindsay your little girl is darling! This is "Aunt Suzanne" by the way! I was looking at Stef's blog and saw yours on there. Hope you don't mind my blog-stalking you :) You have a cute blog and a darling family!