Sunday, July 17, 2011

Keltsey's Shower

Yesterday I threw a shower for my cute cousin Keltsey. I love this girl to death! She is so happy and full of life and always so much fun to be around. Her fiance Bryan is super cute and such a nice guy. I was very honored and happy to throw this party for her.


 Nancy, Keltsey and Bryan. (Kelts was wearing the cutest Bride to be shirt!)
 These little fruit tarts turned out amazing and were so simple!
 We played a fun game, making wedding dresses out of toilet paper. . . these girls got pretty creative!
 The two moms did pretty good . . .
 and the moms (Kelt's and Bryan's) for the best dress. It was pretty fun playing dress up with my cousins . . . I don't think we've done that in ages girls!
 ShaDee, Kylee and Sasha
 Kathy, Alyssa, DeEtte and JoDee
It was a really fun shower for a really fun couple! I couldn't have pulled it off without my sister Mandi. She was seriously a life saver (as always)!

No comments: