Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Day

I was infected with happiness after visiting Mrs. Princess Pookie's blog. So here is my complete Happy List. Things that make me happy, make me smile, and fill me with joy no matter where I am, what I am doing or what is going on in my life!

1. Sasha's smile and laugh. It's just so infectious!
2. Hugs from Josh. All that lifting and running makes for good hugging!
3. Dessert. Lately I've been craving cake batter cookies. MUST make some this weekend.
4. Music. Lately I've been hooked on musicals of all sorts and they just make me smile
5. A good book. I love getting lost in another life when I'm reading a good book
6. Audrey Hepburn movies. She was just so beautiful and elegant. Just filled up the Netflix queue with Audrey Hepburn!
7. Shopping. I love to buy new things. Even the smallest of purchases can make my day. Even better when it's on sale!
8. I'm now addicted to craft blogs! There are so many of them out there! I discover 5 new ones every day. I love that people are so willing to share their creativity.
9. Projects. I love projects. Sewing, scrapping, painting, anything! I just love being creative and getting stuff done.
10. Photography. Okay, you've seen the pictures I take and you know I'm not talking about my own. But I love to look at beautiful pictures, especially when they are of my friends and family. There are so many people out there that take wonderful pictures and just have a knack for capturing a person's essence.
11. Parties. I love to plan, organize, and attend parties of any kind! There is just something so satisfying about bringing a group of people together to have a good time. I love being the one to make that happen.
12. Family. As crazy as they all are, they still make me happy.

No comments: