Monday, February 22, 2010

Maxxed out!

Well apparently I have reached my limit for blog photos. :( I'm working on getting all my pictures copied onto discs so I should be back to loading pics soon.
Poor Sasha has her first ear infection. :( I think we caught it pretty early so there haven't been sleepless nights just yet. She wasn't feeling well yesterday so we stayed home from church. She was warm but her temperature never broke 100. This morning I had her all ready to go to daycare and she seemed ok and her temp was okay, but once we got there she was at 100.5. Her molars are coming in and so I would have just thought that was all, but she also has a pretty congested cough. So, off to the doctors we went. She's on antibiotics and should be back to feeling good soon, I hope. :)

Josh is still studying and working his life away. Poor guy. He re-takes the first exam this Saturday and he's pretty sure he will pass this time. Then he'll take a break until tax season is over then it's back to the books. He's been working until 10 or 11 every night for the last couple weeks. This season has hit them pretty hard, but it's good. It's good to have business pouring in your door in this economy so we definitely are not complaining.

I on the other hand have got to find some time to start exercising! We're going to Moab for a mountain biking trip with a big group of people in April. We bike a total of 100 miles in 3 days. There are cars that carry all the food and camping gear, but I don't want to be the girl that rides in the car the entire time! But I have got to find time to hit the gym and start biking, then when the weather warms up go on a few mountain bike rides. I've never been mountain biking so this could be interesting! I'm really excited for the trip though. Josh went last year and had a great time, so I'm excited.

Work has been good, I really like my new job. The people are all pretty nice and it's much less stress than I used to have, which is good. My clients are small, but that's okay by me.

Other than her recent sickness Sasha is great! She is cruising at full speed these days. She still has fun with Grandma Lilly three days a week, then daycare two days a week. She has so much fun playing with the kids there, it's so good for her. She comes home and is just exhausted after playing so hard all day! She has learned that a cow says Moo and a doggie says Arf Arf! It's pretty cute. She is the center of attention in Relief Society on Sundays and she wouldn't have it any other way. It's a good thing she's a cute baby, otherwise everyone would be thoroughly annoyed with me. At least, most people have told me she's a welcome distraction. I'm always afraid that one day they're going to ask me not to come back until Sasha's in nursery, but so far so good. There are other kids in there from time to time, but I always feel like mine is the loudest and the only one bugging people. She likes to use Tina and Mandee as jungle gym's and climbs all over them and they are sweet enough to put up with her. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Oh, a biking trip to Moab sounds fun--especially with the option to ride in the car :o)
Hope Sasha starts to feel better! Ear infections are the pits!

Rachel said...

I can tell you about a really long and easy bike route with few cars so you can practice! It's best to go here on a day it's not too windy though.