Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vrrooomm!

Josh is getting a motorcycle.

I'll just let that sink in for a minute.

I'm actually happy for him. He's wanted one ever since I can remember. The first time he thought about buying one, he bought me a wedding ring instead. The second time he seriously considered buying one he got Sasha instead. So it's about time, I think. Happy 10th Anniversary? Our brother-in-law Aaron is helping him find a good starter bike and will help him to make sure it stays in good shape. And of course, he is going to take the safety classes before taking it out of the circle or putting me on the back of it, but I think it's going to be fun. Who knows, maybe we can have a Top Gun moment. ;P

4 comments:

Sowells said...

Wow just think of all the gas money you will save! Still super scary! Just be safe!

Munchy's Mama said...

Oh no, there goes the neighborhood! (o=

Sierra said...

Wow, you guys have been married for 10 years? That has gone by so fast! I think the motorcycle will be fun!

Paige said...

Don't I remember some sort of deal that said if Josh got a motorcycle, you got something from Tiffany's? I think now would be a good time to bring that deal back up.