Thursday, February 11, 2010

Make-A-Wish

Hello my loyal followers! I posted a few months back that I have become a Wish Magician for the Make-A-Wish Foundation in Utah. Well, this year marks the 25th anniversary of granting wishes in Utah! Every year Make-A-Wish has a Gala which is the main fundraising event of the year. This year, since it's the 25th anniversary, we are stepping things up a notch with a black-tie event at the Grand America! I am so excited for this! It's my first gala and it is going to be a really nice event.
A few of you have already made some donations, for which we are very grateful, but we are always looking for more. At the Gala there is a silent and live auction and we need a variety of items for both of these. If you have any products or services that you provide, or even if you would like to purchase some items to donate please let me know. You can also contribute by attending the gala. If you're looking for an excuse to get all dressed up for a nice evening and a great cause tickets are available for purchase by calling 801.262.9474 or by emailing events@utah.wish.org. Tickets are $150 per person or $1,500 for a table of 10.

For more information on the Gala please visit http://www.utah.wish.org/. Or you can call/write me with any questions!

No comments: