Saturday, July 18, 2009

More fun with the camera

I was kind of bored yesterday so I got Sasha all dolled up and we went out to the backyard and took a few pics. My photog skills are almost nonexistent so please don't judge (Marissa, I'm talking to you!) :) One day I will have the time and $$ to take a class and will get much better at this.

Don't you just love the drool spots on her sweater? Yeah, lovely. This girl can't go five minutes without soaking through a bib or her shirt.

You can't really tell what she is doing from this angle but she does not like her head to be in the grass. I laid her on her back and she whenever I do she does this thing, almost like doing crunches where she is doing her best to keep her head off the ground. It's the funniest thing. This girl has abs of steel from trying to sit up on her own, I love it!

After this we went to the mall and bought Josh some new clothes for his trip. Of course I added a thing or two for myself . . . why should he get to have all the fun? I can't believe he leaves the day after tomorrow! It has come up fast. You'll be hearing all about his trip, most likely as told to me cause I doubt I could get him to blog anything on his own. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She's the cutest little thing ever! And who says you have to have great photog skills to take a good picture. Sometimes it's just about what's IN the picture!