Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Love to wrap but I think I should take a class so it looks like it was professionally done.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real. I love the smell and I would rather vaccuum up pine needles for a month thanhave to shape a fake tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually by the 15th of December

4. When do you take the tree down?
First part of January . . . though one year it was up past Valentine's Day!

5. Do you like eggnog? Ugh

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My porcelain dolls

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad- if he wants it he just goes and gets it. And Josh . . . not that I don't know what he would want, but I have to edit, otherwise I could spend our entire gift budget on him!

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Nieces and Nephews under age 12

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I love gettibg something besides bills and junk in the mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have never thought of a gift that way.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have 2 "The Elf" "Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I always say that I'm going to start early and I never do . . . mostly because I love going shopping at Christmas time- everything is just so festive! However this year I finished early so I could spend less time shopping and more time with Sasha.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope...I am grateful for the gifts

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Every goodie that lands on my doorstep!

16. Lights on the tree? Of course! Who doesn't put lights on the tree?

17. Favorite Christmas song? Taylor Swift singing Silent Night and Carrie Underwood singing Do You Hear What I Hear?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel as in going around to see my family


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yep Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...then of course RUDOLPH.....

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? Usually a star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and rest for Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that people are willing to trample another person and take a life just to save $400 on a stinkin' TV! That is NOT what Christmas is about.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
It changes every year

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Turkey and mashed potatoes

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got her . . . she was delivered on Monday!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? everyone of course!

27. Who is least likely to respond to this?
I only respond to the language of increase.

1 comment:

John and Stef said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful...
I can't wait to meet her someday in person. I'm very happy for you - kids are truly amazing! If I lived close by I'd bring you dinner and some bubble bath! :) And, just for the record, both of my boys were formula fed and they are the smartest kids I know! :)
Love ya!
Stef