Monday, December 15, 2008

2 Weeks!

I can't believe that I have officially been a mom for two whole weeks! Time is flying by and she is growing so fast! Anytime someone sees her for the first time they say how little Sasha is, but I think she is huge! She is getting so big to me, but I guess that's cause I look at her for hours on end every day.

We had her 2 week check up today and everything looks good. She lost 4 oz. or so the first week, but she is back up to 8lbs 7oz. and she has grown 1 1/4 inch! She is just so freakin cute! Here are some recent pics for you. We had her newborns done today and I cannot wait to see how they turn out!

Love this outfit . . . thanks Michelle!

What a chub-a-lub!

I love this, she looks so peaceful

Yet another cute outfit!

Okay, that is all I will bore you with for now, lol!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I can't wait to see all her newborn pictures! She is so dang cute!

AmberlyGreen said...

so cute! can't beleive how fast she is growing. she is beautiful. she totally has your skin, not fair.

Sowells said...

Oh I hate that we are so far away! These cute little cousins need to be closer. Maybe after school we'll be back to Utah. And I love the flower hair bow - so cute!

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

I love the Sasha post. It is so fun to see all her outfits. Girl stuff is out of control and is testing my self control. I love it though!

Jenn said...

Hey, I'm so glad you responded. Yeah, life our lives have become a little crazy. I am just so happy that we are all at home! Its amazing how time flies by. I'd love to talk with you, send me your e-mail and I'll get you our number. My e-mail is djgatherum@hotmail.com.