Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Work! Work! Work! Big piles of it and the boss is a jerk." ~Jimmy Buffet

Okay, so my boss isn't really a jerk . . . he's pretty nice most of the time. But most of you know that I don't LOVE my job. I know I've posted about this before, but anyway- not here to complain. I'm just looking for some opportunities to make some $$$ with a flexible, simple, at home job that I can do once Smoosh gets here. I'm looking into medical transcription so if any of you do that, or know someone who does, I really deserve to talk to them and find out more about it. Or, I am open to other possibilities so if you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know!!! Thanks buddies!

5 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

Hey Linds,

I have my medical transcription certification cuz I was thinking the same thing once Emma was born, but I soon found out that most places won't hire you from home unless you have more than a years experience. They all require you to work in their office of some sort. Brad's cousin has been doing it for a really long time and she works from home and makes bank, but it is really hard to get into without any experience in the field, unless you maybe know a doctor that is needing someone...

AmberlyGreen said...

WE both miss you too!

John and Stef said...

First of all...CONGRATS ON THE GIRL!! :) Yay! She will be adorable and you'll get to dress her up and do her hair...I remember the days we used to play "house" with our little baby dolls. We were such good little mamas.
So, I really dropped the ball while we were in town. I was supposed to call you and a bunch of other friends we have there, but I didn't call anyone. We got so busy with appointments (dental, hair) and with the fam. I just ran out of time - which usually happens. So, sorry about that. Anyway, I really am so excited you're having a girl. Any names besides Smooch?

John and Stef said...

Yes, I remember our tea party and I would LOVE to see pictures! I think I still have the little doll your mom made for us.
I love the names you've picked out. Girl names can be so pretty!

The Patrona said...

Oh Sugar, just remember, it's 5:00 somewhere...