Friday, July 18, 2008

Gifts Galore!

I had my first shower last Tuesday with my dad's side of the family. It was a joint shower- baby and bridal (only in Utah, I swear! But it least the mother of the bride wasn't the one having the baby!). Me and Tara got tons of great stuff. Let's just say Smoosh is going to be one stylish baby! I don't have the pics yet cause I didn't take my camera with me, but I wanted to give a shout-out to my Aunt Kathy for throwing a great party and everyone that attended- THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

The shower was so much fun! You did get some really nice things and I am sure that you will have many more gifts to come! You are going to be a great mom and you will soon find that it is the funnest, best thing in the world! I can't wait for you to experience it!