Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ah memories

So I copied this from another blog, and wasn't really planning to, but I've been cleaning out the boxes is Smoosh's room and have come across some great old pictures. So I decided I would add this to my blog. Please post a memory- email me a pic if you have one, that would be even cooler!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Sierra said...

That Lake Powell memory is a great one! Remember that same trip when your dad fell in the water at the dock! I don't think I have ever seen him so mad! Not really funny at the time but REALLY funny when we think back about it now! I remember when you got engaged and came home really late that night and were so excited to show me your ring! You were so cute and I knew that you couldn't wait to spend your life with Josh. What a great memory!

The Patrona said...

This is totally a one sided memory, but I remember cheating off you in Coach Plime's chemistry class. Thanks for the A+ Sugar!

Chelsea Smith said...

I have a memory of you the day I learned what the number 4 means!!! When I got to step to the left and choose, I remember seeing true light in your eyes. You have a beautiful spirit and I feel each time I am near you. Keep on shining sweetie!!!

staci said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Glad to know I'm missed! I'm sad we moved when we did. Things were just starting to get good in the ward. Isn't that how it always happens? Oh well. Such is life!

Memory of you: You are the cutest primary singing leader. I think you do such a great job and you are always standing up there with a smile and ready to get those kids to sing! I think it is hilarious how we found out our little connection too. That was so funny! That party was tons of fun too! Glad we were invited! :)

How are you feeling these days? Any names for the little "smoosh", besides "smoosh"?

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

I would totally have to agree...Stanley! We definitely need to go again soon. Little smoosh will love it! We just got back yesterday and Jake had a wonderful time.

Also...Little America, movie nights, Ann's baby shower (watching you make those little cakes and eating all the chocolate covered pretzels!) and scrapbooking tangents! We have had so much fun over the years it is impossible to pick out ONE favorite memory!