Monday, May 12, 2008

Smoosh

I am so happy to finally be able to post this on my blog . . . I'M HAVING A BABY! I had my first appointment today with the doctor and everything checks out well. Here are the first ultrasound photos of our little person . . .




We've decided to nickname it "Smoosh" because right now it's just a little smooshed up thing but it will keep on growing. We will find out what the sex is, but I have to be a little more patient for that. Thank you to all of you that kept your fingers crossed for us and kept on praying- we really appreciate it! We are so excited to be parents!!! My due date is November 27th. Yep, Thanksgiving Day! I can't think of more of a reason to be thankful any day of the year!!!

6 comments:

staci said...

Oh my heck!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is such exciting news!!! YAY!!! I am so happy for you!! How are you feeling??? How exciting!!! When are you due?

Sierra said...

We are so excited for you guys! You will be amazed how your baby will have changed by your next appt. Thay grow so fast! It truly is a miracle!

Spencers said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. We are so happy for you guys. I'm glad that we are some of the first to know!!!

Kirsten said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!!! I had no idea that you were prego!!!! You are due just a month after me, me on Halloween and you on Thanksgiving. I can't think of anything more spooky than having 4 kids!!!! We are so excited too. CONGRATS, and I will help you with Mod Modge anytime you want!

John and Stef said...

WHAT!!?? Yay! A super big congratulations to you and Josh. Kids are truly amazing, I am so happy for you. Good luck with everything...I love the photos of baby Smoosh!!

Amy said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you.