Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pioneer Day

Went to the Bountiful Parade this year, and it was great!

Violette, Oliver, Penelepe & Sassy


I just thought this one was cute. 

Ryan & Des...cutest couple ever!

Always get choked up when the flag comes by. 

This guy was handing out Lion House rolls...I wonder if he survived the entire route?

I just liked their sign

Sweet baby Sylvia

The beginning...
 I'm not sure who came up with the idea, but they asked for 2,000 young men ages 12-18 to march and represent the 2,000 stripling warriors from the Book of Mormon. It really was incredible to see this many young men gathered and marching together.
 I loved the kids in these pictures. It always melts my heart to see young kids helping each other out like this, making sure that everyone is included and gets a chance to have good experiences like this.

You seriously could not see end to end, the line of boys walking. It took about 5 minutes for them all to go past. It was really incredible.

No comments: