Sunday, August 5, 2012

Family Update

For those of you that know my family and my brothers I thought you might like to see how we're all looking and doing these days. For those of you that don't...well, here you go! Meet part of my family...

Ryan & Deseree's family

Oliver (9) aka Bolly-Wolly-Oliver (don't ask me where that came from)

Penelepe (6) aka Peepers

Violette (3) aka Mayhem (to Sasha's Chaos), Missy Violette

Scott & Shila's family- aka the Canadian branch

Shaeylyn (15) aka Sha-nay-nay

Haley (10) aka Halers (this girl absolutely KICKED MY TRASH at Phase 10. So. Not. Cool.)

Nolan (8) aka Rolly-Poly-Nolly (okay so he's not nearly so rolly-poly now, but he was as a baby!)

Me & Miss Sassy Pants

Sasha (3) aka Chaos, Miss Sassy Pants
  

My Mom with her kids and grandkids- first time we've all been together in FAR too long

This is everyone that could make it to the cabin. Ryan, Sylvia, Deseree' , Erik, Rich, Mom, Scott, Me, Sasha, Shila, Shaelyn, Oliver, Penelepe, Cache, McKenzie, Chris, Haley, Nolan and Violette. 

No comments: