Sunday, August 5, 2012

Coeur d' Alene

I'm sure my family is not thrilled that I have yet to send them all 546 pictures I took on our 4th of July trip to Coeur d' Alene, so I'm going to post them all here.

NOT! 

But I will post a few highlights. It was a really great trip, very relaxing and I even got a tan! It's been YEARS since I've had a decent tan (stupid full-time job and adult responsibility)

Uncle Scotty's hair salon
 The view of the river from the deck of the cabin

 Minute to Win It games...so much fun!




 At the Coeur d' Alene parade...
 This was the most interesting parade I think I've ever been too. This band had about 150-200 people in it, all dressed up in different costumes. Awesome.
 The Blazin' Diva's...
 Cooling off after the parade with some Hawaiian Ice
 On the boats, headed to the lake to watch the fireworks. Gotta love my mom's glasses! (Mom, don't disown me...you look cute!)
 Scott & Shila
 More rides on the boat
 Erik & Tuffer...TUBE WARS!
 Me, just after my 'graceful' swan dive right into the 60 degree lake. I was trying to get on the tube and instead when right over top of it and down into the water. COLD! Come on, give me a break, it's easily been over 10 years since I've been tubing on a lake!
 Another cute shot of my little water babe...


 Miss Sassy Pants wanted to swim between the boats. I probably wouldn't have even gotten in the water if not for her. I'm not exactly what one would call a 'good swimmer' and well...lakes and other large bodies of water with 'creatures' living in them kind of freak me out. But I did it anyway, and it was a blast!
 WHAT?!?! Chris holding a baby?!?! Fortunately it's just baby Sylvia (Ryan and Des' youngest). But it was pretty cute. (I'm sure he will be stealing this picture to add to FB so he can impress the ladies with his 'sensitive side' ha ha!)
Such a fun trip!!!

No comments: