Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where did June go?

I can't believe it's already July. This is nuts! But we are doing our best to enjoy every minute. Well, I'm not sure I can say the same for Josh . . . he pretty much hates studying and if I were him, I would be miserable too. But I guess that's why I'm not an accountant! :)


A couple of weeks ago my company had a summer party at Hogle Zoo. This was Sasha's second trip to the zoo and she loved it!
She loved riding the train! She didn't want to sit on my lap, she had to sit by herself. She's such a big girl.

On the carousel. She did not want to get off! She would have ridden for hours if she could!
I've trained her well to be ready for the camera. That's her CHEESE face.
One of my oldest friends Rich also works for my company so his family got to come to zoo day too! Which was good because otherwise I would have been a total loner that day! (Rich, Emma and Melissa)
I love how Sasha is almost too long for this stroller, yet the straps still hang on her because she's so skinny.
She also could have sat and watch the elephants for hours. I'm not sure what it was about them, but she was absolutely fascinated! She screamed when I pulled her away from the fence.


This is a video I took of us on the carousel. Not too bad for one handed photography when I couldn't even see what the camera was pointing at! Sasha's laugh is so contagious, I just love it!

3 comments:

Sowells said...

We love the zoo! She is getting so big!

Rachel said...

Ethan loves the carousel too! I've learned to always buy extra tickets for it!

Munchy's Mama said...

Sasha's 'Cheese Face' is so stinkin' cute! You've trained her well!