Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Memories

That was the theme for the 24th of July for us this year. It's all about the kids and the family memories.

I had to work Friday so Josh took Sasha with his Sister Pam and her daughter Mcartny and his parents to the carnival in Bountiful. I met up with them later for the parade then we hit the fireworks. I think Sasha had a lot of fun at the carnival but since I wasn't there then there is no photographic proof. :) But I did get a few at the parade and the fireworks. It was a pretty good show that Bountiful put on this year, I must say. At least I can say that now after accepting that once you see a fireworks show in DisneyWorld there is simply no other fireworks display that can even come close to matching that. Once you accept that, you are able to once again be impressed by other fireworks shows.

At the parade, waiting for the fun to begin . . .

Still waiting . . .
And now waiting for the fireworks . . . .
Hanging out with Big Dog!

No comments: