Thursday, March 18, 2010

A girl about town

Last night we went to the Jazz game with Josh's parents to watch Whitney and Sierra dance with a huge group of former Jazz dancers for throw-back night. It was so fun to watch them!

Sasha looked so cute all dolled up- a total girl about town and complete fashion plate! Everywhere we went she got looks and smiles out of people. A group of about 5 or 6 older men were coming out of the steakhouse at Little America and even they all stopped to notice how cute she looked! Okay, I know I'm totally going on and on about how cute my kid is, but I just can't help it! I admit it, I love it when she gets attention and so does she. She is my own personal barbie doll that I love to dress up, take out, and show off!

Waiting for trax




At the game she only wanted to sit with her daddy or her Grandma. Yesterday was "I don't like mommy day." Maybe that's cause I made her get all dressed up. :) But she was back to loving mommy this morning so all is well.
And then she fell asleep, even with all the cheering, screaming and clapping she slept for about 40 minutes. Ahhh to be a kid!
Walking back to LA for a hot chocolate. (That's a Trax schedule she is carrying. It was so cute, she had it open and would look at it, then look up and around town, then back at her schedule. It totally looked like she was trying to figure out where to go next!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a doll!

Munchy's Mama said...

And then onto breakfast at Tiffany's? o= She looks amazing. That is the cutest, stinkin' get-up I've seen. And of course she is so sophisticated, so cute!