Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Pics

Our pictures turned out so cute! Thanks to Kasey who did an awesome job on these. I already have my Christmas cards done, can you believe it? That's how excited I am about these pictures! Here's a few of my favorites . . . . . okay so this is all of the shots she gave me. What can I say? I love my family and I think we're pretty darn cute! Although Sasha kind of looks like a sourpuss. She didn't nap that day plus it was freezing cold. But she still looks cute.
(Grandma's are welcome to call me and tell me which ones they want and I will happily print them for you in whatever size you would like.)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5

#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

1 comment:

Tara said...

WAY Cute pictures! Can't wait to see which one you picked for Christmas cards!