Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mini Session

I hit the Garden of Art Show about 6 weeks or so ago with my mom. There was a cute girl there doing mini sessions for $10 and you got two shots. Well, you know I just had to jump on that! Her prints are SUPER expensive ($20 for ONE 5x7. Am I crazy or is that expensive?) So I took pictures of the pictures so I could post them. Tried to scan them but I don't understand my stupid scanner. Maybe it's because I don't have Adobe? I dont' know. But these were just too danged cute not to share.

I just love this toothy, happy grin she gets. And she always finds the smallest, most intricate things to pick up and she inspects every inch of them. Oh how I wish I knew what was going on in that cute head of hers!!!

Now I finally feel like I have enough pictures to start hanging them on the wall. I'm going to hang them in random places too small for paintings and going up the stairs. Yipee! And tonight we get our family pics and her one year pics done. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: