Friday, October 2, 2009

Alyssa's Wedding

On Thursday my cousing Alyssa got married. I am so excited for her! KC is such a sweet guy and you could just see on their faces the entire day how in love they are. They were sealed in the Draper Temple and the reception was at Wheeler Farm. The whole shindig had a western feel to it, but was still so classy at the same time.
Alyssa had the coolest lime green cowboy boots, dyed especially for the wedding. They were so cute!My Grandma Pat made her wedding dress. This thing is a work of art! I wish the pictures picked up the detail better, but GPat did a wonderful job.
I got to stay and help Alyssa out of her dress after they were done with pictures. It was very cool for me to be able to do that with her. I love this girl!
At the reception there were Root Beer Floats, a candy bar with gummies, taffy, M&Ms and more. She had a small cake for them to cut and the rest were cupcakes.
These cupcakes were amazing! There were about 6 different kinds and they were all frosted differently. They were yummy!
Sasha and Grandma DeEtte
Little family photo
Sasha dancing with her daddy. Don't you just love those tights?!
Congrats Alyssa and KC!!!

1 comment:

Sowells said...

We wish we could have been there! Love the boots and the dress!!!