Thursday, August 27, 2009

Run Forrest! RUN!

Last weekend Josh competed in his first marathon- the Park City Marathon. Arguably one of the most difficult marathons in Utah to run because of all the hills and steep terrain. But he had a blast! He finished 12th in his age group and 45th over all.

Last few steps to the finish line

Eeewww, he's all sweaty!

"Dang alligator bit my hand off!" Name that movie!! Sasha's hand in this picture just reminded me of that and made me laugh. She's actually in the middle of waving. (It's Happy Gilmore, in case you were wondering. Chubbs, the guy with the wooden hand)

4 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

I am impressed. Congrats Josh!

Sierra said...

Wow! What an accomplishment! I didn't know he was training. That's awesome. I am pretty sure I couldn't even run a 5K:)

Rachel said...

Way to go, Josh! And Sasha, bite that alligator back! :)

btw- mandi got a kick out of that picture too!

John and Stef said...

I was gonna say "Happy Gilmore" even before I read your caption at the end! Ha Ha! I love that movie! :)