Monday, August 17, 2009

I had a birthday shout HOORAY!

On the 11th I turned the big 2-8! Just in case you were wondering, 28 is NOT over the hill!

Josh bought the balloons and SWEARS that this balloon said Happy Birthday when he took it out of the bin. :) I still love him.
Okay, so 28 isn't really that big a deal, but I like birthdays. They are fun to celebrate and should always be a big deal. It's the one day out of the year that you are more special than everyone else.
I started the day with a Sea Salt Scrub and massage at the Garden Day Spa. SO NICE! I have never had anything like this before but you can bet that I will be doing it every chance I get! Then I got a pedicure, had some lunch and just sort of wandered through town aimlessly. I loved it!
That night I met up with some friends and family at one of my favorite restaurants- CHARLIE CHOW'S!!!! I love this place! If you haven't been there, you really should go. Good Chinese food!
It was a great party with Dave, Ann, Mason, Madilyn, Steve, Whitney, Jake, Wes, Wendi, Vincent, Josh, Sasha, Chris and my mom!

Thanks everyone for making my birthday great!

I got a sewing machine from my mom so you can bet that I am on my way to becoming not just crafty, but SUPER crafty! I'm excited to get it set up and start using it!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree - birthday's are fun!!! Glad you had a good one!

Sierra said...

Happy Birthday Linds! Wow 28...if that's over the hill then I am definetaly there! I'll be 3-0 in a month!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Glad you had a good birthday-28 better not be over the hill-I am right behind you! Love the pics of Sasha with the ponies-she is too darling!

Erin Wittwer said...

Happy Birthday! Never been to Charlie Chows but I think I should go and see how good it is!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

YAY! You blogged! ha ha ha... So I have to say that it was a GREAT b-day party and the food was excellent! I'm glad we were able to spend your special day with you!

Munchy's Mama said...

Happy belated birthday!! I'm so with you, birthday's are special! I just happened to get a massage at the Garden Day Spa yesterday--lovely place.
Glad you had a great day!