Friday, November 7, 2008

oNLy THRee WeeKS LeFT!!!

I feel like a kid just waiting for Christmas to come! The only thing is, Christmas could be in three weeks or three days, so that's even worse! Yesterday's check up went fine, still no dilation so it's looking like it will be more than three days. :( Oh well, I can wait. I'm still not quite finished with her room, just a few details left to take care of, but for the most part, if she comes then we'll be (mostly) ready for her.

pregnancy calendar

5 comments:

staci said...

And the countdown to baby begins (or at least it gets closer to when she'll actually make her appearance!) Make sure to get all the sleep you can NOW because in just a few short weeks your life as you know it is OVER!!! :) I mean that in a good way, just be ready for the change in everything you do! :) I'm excited for you! You will be such a cute mom!! I hope all goes well! I'm stayin' tuned!! :)

A3 said...

that is totally exciting! i can't wait to see pics!!!

John and Stef said...

3 weeks... I'm so excited for you! Thanks for all your cute comments you leave on my blog! I love hearing from you. Good luck with everything, you'll be a terrific mother!!

Marissa Vargason said...

wow!!! its so soon!!!!!! Im so excited for you guys its seriously the most amazing thing!

The Patrona said...

Three weeks?!?! I'm so excited, you're are almost there. It's time to get on the stick and get that baby here. Literally! (I won't feel bad if you edit that part.)