Monday, March 3, 2008

Thinking too much . . . head hurts!

So my favorite song of the month is Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney . . . does anyone else feel like life is just flying by? I was in such a rush to grow up, get married and all that . . . now life is just flying by! Here it is 9 pm on a Monday and I just decided to TAKE A BREAK FROM WORKING! What on earth am I doing working this late? Life is WAY too short for this? No, this isn't the first time I have thought about this, just the first time I decided to publish my thoughts on the subject. To my friend Natty- don't go back to your old job. The money is not worth the stress! To Whitney, Wendi, Amberly, Sabrina and all my other friends that have made (or soon will make) the career change to Full Time Mom- I am so jealous! How can I get hired? Oh wait, I know how to do that . . . it just hasn't worked yet! :) But I can't wait for the day that it does. Note that I didn't say FINISHED working, I said TAKE A BREAK- big difference and that means that I have to get back to it or I will never catch up! What am I saying . . . there is no such thing as caught up in my job. Argh!

No comments: