Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lindsay, this is God calling. Are you listening to me?

Okay so about the 10th person I know just told me that I would get pregnant if only I quit my stressful job. And how funny is it that I have been praying so hard for direction on what to do differently so that I can. So it's finally sunk in and I am very much looking for a new job. Wish I could just quit altogether but that's not exactly possible at this point (not without selling the house and I guess I'm just not that desperate yet. That might sound bad or materialistic, but this is the best neighborhood in the world and when I think about selling the house I just get the strong feeling that doing so is not the right thing). Plus I want to keep working until I have kids, I just don't want to keep doing what I'm doing now.

So I'm puttin the word out! If any of you know of anyone that needs or would like to hire someone with a BA in communications/PR with sales, training and management experience, I'm your girl! Seriously, I am looking for almost anything! I do have some salary requirements and I would prefer not to travel, or have very little travel out of state. It's all about networking and who you know, right?

Thanks to all my great and wonderful friends that are such a support to me! love you all!!!Y

No comments: