Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pictures!

Okay, you wanted pictures- you got pictures! Here are some random moments from the last couple of years or so for the Lakin Family!


We scored some tickets to the NBA Playoffs last year between the Jazz and the Warrior's- final game in that round. I don't think I have ever been in a place so loud! I felt bad for the Warrior's when the entire ESA started shouting "Warrior's Suck!" Okay so I only felt bad for a second, but I still felt bad. It was the greatest game!
Me, Josh, Tara, Jamie and a couple of guys they picked up on the corner. Just kidding! I just can't remember their names. But I haven't seen them since that night so I think it's pretty safe to say they won't be reading my blog. (If either of you do, I'm sorry!)
Our kitten Priscilla. She's a little bigger now, we've had her about a year. Elvis was getting lonely. She's a holey terror. And I mean HOLES! She rips everything she can get her little paws on apart, but Josh won't let me de-claw her. He clips her claws, which is good because he would have had to buy me a whole new set of chairs for our dining room about three times now!
And here's Elvis. He's much bigger now than in this picture, but I haven't taken any of him in a while. He's huge, but he is the gentlest cat in the world!
Graduation day! I graduated from WSU in 2005. It was such a great day!!!
My bestest friend in the whole wide world- Amberly! This was taken at her baby shower in October. Her little boy Daxton is the cutest dang thing in the whole world. But then again, all my friends have adorable babies! Hey Amber- I think we need a new pose for our pictures . . . the only thing that ever looks different is our clothes and our hair. We need to get out more girl!
Brad Paisley Concert at ESA in December '07. I went in '06 too but my camera batteries died! I'm part of the fan club so we got awesome seats- 7th row! I went with my mom and we had a total blast! And I'm kind of in love with Chuck Wicks now. If you don't know him he sings the song "Stealing Cinderella." If you like country- go get his cd, it is so good!
Me and Josh in Huatulco, Mexico in January '07, same as the pic below. This was down on the beach. It was so nice there . . . we got to relax, do nothing, and be waited on by sweet Josefina (meaning we didn't have to cook or clean). Awesome!
We borrowed Jill and Amy's sombrero's while we were waiting at the airport. I think mine's cuter!
Here we are at the Jazz game- same game from above. I was having a super good hair day that day. . . that doesn't happen often.

Here is Josh on the boardwalk at Avila Beach. We stayed in San Luis Obispo for a week back in November . . . it was the nicest, laziest week! We drove and stopped in San Francisco for a night- my favorite city!

This was taken at the mission in San Luis Obispo, California. We went there for a week in November '07. It was our first Turkey Day away from home and . . . surprisingly nice! We did miss our families but on the other hand it was kind of nice to just hang out by ourselves and not have to do all this rushing around!

2 comments:

staci said...

Such CUTE pictures Lindsay! You're right, you did have a great hair day that day at the Jazz game! It looks dang cute girl! :)

AmberlyGreen said...

Your Beautiful! We'll work on our poses!