Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Andra!

My cute friend Andra had a birthday! She invited Sassy and I to join friends and family up at Farmington Pond. And of course I annoyed everyone by bringing my camera. ;) Here's a few shots from the festivities...

 What's a party without a round of Duck, Duck, Goose?
 Sadie, busting a move!
 Sadie and Andra (the birthday girl)
 Me & Sassy

 Sadie, Angel, Andra, Heather and me
 I'm not sure exactly how much sugar she ate that night, but between S'mores, Oreos, cupcakes and M&M cookies, I'm guessing it was A LOT!
And it was all fun & games until Sassy poked her eye out. :( She was playing with a stick and hit herself in the face. Brilliant. We ended up at the instacare and she has a small scratch on her eyeball. I could barely get her to let the doctor look at it, let alone get her to let me take a picture. But she's healing up great and doing just fine. All part of growing up.

No comments: