Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 18

Day 18- A picture of your biggest insecurity
I think I'm a likable person. Most of the time I'm pretty sure of myself. But sometimes I hang back or don't speak up because I think people think I'm obnixious. Okay maybe not Rosie O'Donnell obnoxious, probably not even Snookie obnoxious, but one of those people that, when they walk into the room, people give each other that "look" like, "Oh great SHE'S here". I don't want to be obnoxious, but for some reason I have this little voice in my head that will sometimes say "Nobody really cares what you have to say." or "they don't really want you here, they just invited you because they feel bad for you." So . . . not really sure how I get over that but I do have a handful of people in my life that I know love me and like to hang out with me, so I'm okay.

No comments: