Monday, December 27, 2010

Wow What a Christmas!

The Lakin's were definitely spoiled this year! Sasha now has more toys than a two year old knows what to do with, but I guess that happens when your birthday and Christmas are in the same month. I needed a major wardrobe refresh, and boy did I get one! And Josh and I have been hanging out watching a lot of The Big Bang Theory and laughing our guts out. If you have never seen this show I highly recommend it, it's hilarious!

We are finally in the homestretch for Josh's exams . . . he plans to take the 4th and final test in mid January. I'd start a countdown but I don't want to jinx it. This last test is the tax and law section and a lot of it is what he does on a daily basis, so he should be good. The practice exams have been going well so far. He's a smarty pants and I have no doubt he will pass this with flying colors and NO RETAKES! Then he'll be free! Free to hang out with me and Sasha, to work out, ski, play, relax and finally go back to being a normal guy. We can't wait!

It will be nice to have an easy work week and get some good family play time in. Maybe Sasha will get a chance to try out those ski's that santa brought her. :)

1 comment:

Brad Hyde Family said...

Glad you guys had an awesome christmas!! Hooray for Josh and good luck!!!