Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day

I suppose we did exactly what you are supposed to do on Labor Day- NOT Labor . . . right? Every year we head up to Park City with Josh's parents and go to the Park City Showcase of Homes. It's a fun tradition and always a relaxing weekend. This time we mixed it up a bit . . . I went to Swiss Days Saturday morning and Pam and Mcartny joined us for part of the weekend. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again next year.
My little cheeseball . . . and her daddy.

Seriously, she's a total cheeseball!

With her cute cousin
At the Park Silly Market, getting her leg painted . . . (Dad's not the best photographer. Could have gotten a better shot of the cute flowers on her leg)
All dressed up for a night on the town . . .
Got her this cute hat at Swiss Days. She wore it for about half an hour, which is 20 minutes longer than she wears anything else on her head. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's the cutest cheeseball I've ever seen!

Brad Hyde Family said...

She is so darling! I love, love that hat!