Monday, June 29, 2009

My cute husband

As you all know, Josh turned 30 last week! We were talking yesterday and I mentioned that I think 30 is when you have to really start being a mature adult . . . but then I told Josh that he could get by for a couple of more years until I hit 30. Will we both grow up at that point? Most likely not!


Don't worry, I'm not going to do the "30 things I love about my husband on his 30th birthday" bit, that's just not me. But there are a lot of things I do love about this guy. One of those being his pies. . .



This is his pineapple pie . . . sooooo good! He cuts the shapes out by hand. Kind of funny, but they add a festive touch! If you want to know how to make this get the Lion House Desserts cookbook. Page 67 I believe.




I also love the way he looks in a suit. HOT!!!

(Okay, so we know that he isn't the best at snapshots . . . but I love him anyway!)

So happy birthday and happy father's day Josh! It's great that we get to celebrate both in the same weekend, sometimes even the same day. Sasha and I are very lucky girls!

(In case you're wondering what he got for these great holidays, check the ticker at the top right of the page . . . he leaves for China in 21 days!!! Oh and he got a pair of shorts and sweatshirt from Sasha, and some money towards his new suits from his mom.)

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Wow, pies? Really? That is so cool! And so sweet! The best part about the pictures of the pies is his little duck tail hair thing. Ha, love it!