Sunday, June 14, 2009

Miscellaneous

May went by way too fast! Here's a few of the things we did last moth . . .

Josh's boss bought season tickets to Real Salt Lake and we've been able to go to a couple of games. It's been lots of fun. It took Sasha a couple of games to get used to it, but I think she will ultimately end up being a sports fan.

A few weeks ago I took Sasha up to North Canyon Park for a little adventure. Josh was riding his mountain bike up to the B in Bountiful so Sasha and I went to the park. Our adventure was cut short when I realized that the jogging stroller had a flat tire! I was so bummed because the weather was beautiful. Not too hot, not too cold, it was perfect. We just didn't make it very far. But we still had a good time. My mom made the cute hats she is wearing in the last picture and the one below. My mom has been taking Sasha on Friday's and they usually have some little sewing project to work on. Hopefully Sasha will pick up the sewing bug young from my mom, unlike I did. Now I don't have the time to even learn how to sew!
Just up the street from my house is a great little consignment shop called Second Chance. They have a lot of really cute clothes in there! My mom and I went there a couple of weeks ago and found this cute little dress for Sasha. Of course my mom just had to buy it and Sasha had to wear it to church the very next day. I think she looked pretty darn cute. Then again, there isn't much that my little snug a bug doesn't look cute in!

She's just such a happy kid! I love it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Furocious Beasts said...

Hey there!!! You may not remember me....it's Jodie Brower! We knew each other forever ago, then went to BHS! I am glad I stumbled across your blog! Your family is so cute! I have a blog, but it's private but I can add you if you give me your email. I also have a facebook account under Jodie Brower Fisher! Good to see you! You look great!