Thursday, March 1, 2012

St. George

Sassy & I went down and spent the weekend in St. George with my Mom, Rich, Garret, Holly and Chris. It was such nice weather! We hit a few of the homes in the Parade of Homes (some totally awesome houses!), ate WAY too much and left way too early. Always wish we could have just a few more days.
 Going out for a spin...
 Playing on the red rocks...
Chillin with Grandma DeEtte at the fire pit.

Next time you're in St. George go eat at Russo's NY Pizza. My brother Chris works there (he's a poor college student that could really use the tips!) and the pizza is YUM! It's just off Bluff and Sunset. They have delicious pizza, great salads and the garlic knots- to. die. for.

In other news....the house sold! I have to be out by the 16th of March. ACK! It's kind of bittersweet. I'm not ready to leave my neighborhood. I absolutely love it here! But on the flip side, I can't take care of this house on my own and it will be a good change for us girls. We're going to move in with my oldest brother Ryan and his family for a while. Which is super exciting because my awesome SIL Deseree' is expecting a baby! YAY! I love litle newborns so I'm really excited to be there. It's just a move from Farmington to Bountiful so I know I can come back and visit often, which is good. I've made some really, really good friends around here that have been a huge support to me over the years.

I've been traveling a bunch for work. I've been to California twice this month! It's been good to be busy, but I think I may need a small break from the road, at least until I can get things situated at Ryan's. Then back at it!

Sasha's first dance recital is this Saturday. I am SO. EXCITED. I can hardly stand it. Her costume is so darling and I know she is going to rock it! Yes, there will be pictures, and hopefully video soon to come.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

St. George sounds lovely about now..

Good luck with the move. Now you'll be near my neck of the woods!

Can't WAIT to see dance recital pics. Yay!