Sunday, August 31, 2008

San Diego

Hey all! So it's been a while since I've posted . . . sorry! It was back to back business trips then off to SD for a week with Josh, Howard, Lilly, Pam and Mcartny. We had fun, but I think 9 days on a family vacation is just about 5 too many. Okay, warning . . . lots of pics to follow, but I promise I did edit. I could have posted all 244 on my spiffy new camera but I decided to spare you the boring details. These are the highlights!
A gorgeous sunset . . .

Hanging out in Old Town . . .

You can barely see it, but in the background is a statue of a sailor dipping his girlfriend and kissing her. I tried to make Josh imitate the statue but he was being stubborn. It's still cute though . . .

Pam and Mcartny on one of the planes aboard the USS Midway


And the grand highlight of the trip . . . I got Josh to try on a cowboy hat!!! Yes, this is a major accomplishment for me. Now tell me, does he not look hot in a cowboy hat? He says he wants a motorcycle . . . the condition is that he buys a cowboy hat and boots and wears them EVERYTIME he rides the bike. We'll see. He wouldn't buy this hat, but I got a picture, and that's enough for now. Damn, he's hot!

2 comments:

AmberlyGreen said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! Glad you're back, LINDSAY!

Sowells said...

Nice sunset - looks like fun!