Sunday, April 13, 2008

25 Things . . .

Yay my first official tag!!! Here are 25 things about me you may or may not know!

1. I actually enjoy being domestic. Okay, so I don't LOVE to clean the house, but I love to cook and make things.
2. I love to play tennis. I'm not very good at it, but I love to play it . . . so if anyone needs a partner, give me a call!
3. I cry very easily, especially at movies or a good song on the radio.
4. I like corn dogs. I know that's kind of gross, but there is just something good and classic about a corn dog.
5. I actually enjoy getting lost when I travel to new cities. I didn't used to, it used to freak me out. But now when I have time I try to get lost so that I can discover new things.
6. I like to fish. I used to go a lot with my dad when I was younger and I loved it! I haven't been fishing with him in a long time and I would love to go again.
7. I wish I had more time to do theater. I was in plays in Jr. High and High School and I loved it! I miss doing it.
8. I was named after the bionic woman, Lindsay Wagner.
9. I wish I would have stuck with piano (just like Staci!) Especially since I teach music in Primary, it would be cool to be able to play the songs, too.
10. I wish I was better at creative writing. I would love to write a book or a novel.
11. A job I would love to have is to be a personal shopper. Helping other people and doing what they don't have time to do would be so much fun!
12. I have always wanted to live in New York City and San Francisco. They are two of the coolest cities ever (never been to NYC)
13. I envy my husbands guts and ability to start his own business.
14. I wish I had a middle name.
15. I'm a bad driver.
16. I'm a big sneezer. I have never been one of those people that can contain a sneeze, or just do little ones. When I'm going to sneeze, clear the room!
17. I love to paint. Not pictures, I'm a horrible artist, but if its painting a room or anything one solid color, I love to do it!
18. I secretly want twins! When I have kids, I hope to have twins. But I doubt that will happen since neither Josh or I have any twins in our family. Oh well.
19. I have moved 14 times in 26 1/2 years
20. I am really cranky in the morning if I don't get to wake up on my own. I hate the alarm and it makes me cranky!!!
21. I can't bake bread. Not even Rhodes Rolls!!!
22. I make the best chocolate chip cookies ever. No one beats my cookies!
23. I miss my cabin in bear lake. It was so fun to be up there relaxing with the fam.
24. I am lazy. Seriously. If I can avoid working I will!
25. I had a boob job three years ago. Don't get too excited, it was a reduction, NOT enhancement!!! I just like telling people I've had a boob job and see what their reaction is! Ha ha!

Now I tag Sabrina, Whitney, Amberly, Mandy, Natalie, Sierra and Kirsten. Can't wait to see your responses!!!

1 comment:

staci said...

Lindsay, you're so funny! I am a cryer too. Have you heard the latest Trace Adkins "You're gonna miss this"? Ya, totally bawling when I heard it! Good job on the tag! Fun to learn some new things about you!! :) We're moving to St. George did I tell you?